Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 Songs of Summer 2011 (#20-11)


Monpeeps, what is up? ...hello? Was it something I said? Okay fine, don't talk to me, see if I care. Spoiler alert: I care big time. Let's not fight. Here, if I busted out 10 more awesome Summer jams of 2011, would that repair this rift between us? Maybe? Fuck you, man. I'm just trying to reach out and make this right.



Sorry the rest of you had to see that argument up there. I'm sure we'll work everything out. In the meantime, the list marches on to it's sunsoaked conclusion, ya dig?

30 Songs of Summer 2011 (PART 2)



20. The Avett Brothers - Laundry Room


(Best time of day to listen? 8:34 pm )

19. The Eels - Gone Man


(Best time of day to listen? 2:29 pm)

18. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition


(Best time of day to listen? 6:58 pm )

17. Rush - Time Stand Still


(Best time of day to listen? 7:03 pm )

16. Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Hanuman


(Best time of day to listen? 3:27 pm)

15. Wilco - Summerteeth


(Best time of day to listen? 5:12 pm)

14. Born Ruffians - Little Garcon


(Best time of day to listen? 9:51 am)

13. She & Him - Lingering Still


(Best time of day to listen? 6:55 pm)

12. Sublime with Rome - Lovers Rock


(Best time of day to listen? 3:33 pm)

11. Said The Whale - BC Orienteering


(Best time of day to listen? 11:43 am)

(ahhhhh. Feels good)

Summer 2011 sounds pretty awesome so far. What do you think, Summer Glau with a shotgun?


Couldn't agree more. Also, I love you.

Thanks for Reading

- jB







follow @jbowmancouver on Twitter, and one day I might explain the deep meaning and secret origins behind the "Moon Logo" logo in 140 characters or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment