Friday, November 4, 2011

Getting to Know Bow #2 - "Games Night"

After a pretty disastrous first attempt at showcasing some of my better qualities in a campaign video (watch it HERE), I decided to rally "Team Bowman" together and get some footage from some people I knew I could count on to say something nice and positive about me.

Part 2/3 of "Getting to Know Bow" takes place at a "Family Games Night", which I always really enjoy but I get the sense my high compete level may be a bit too strong for some people. Let's take a look at the footage.



Well... dammit.

Thanks for Reading

- jB

Like what you saw? Head back to the Replace the KB page HERE and give it a thumbs up. Or down. Such is the benefit of living in a democracy.

#ReplaceTheKB   #voteBow4Blog

6 letter word for "giant waste of time"? ... Flames! Oh, also twitter (@jbowmancouver)

No comments:

Post a Comment