Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Canuck Life #1 - "The Heart"

I came into this contest with several goals in mind. "Don't cry" and "watch Rudy every day" appear on that list (conflicting goals if you ask me) but another one was to do 3 sets of 3 videos detailing a different aspect of Canucks fandom. I have a lot of fun doing them and I had hoped they would give me a little boost out of obscurity because the vast majority of people outside of my regular readers here have never heard of me.

To those who have noticed, thank you very much.

Anyone who wants to catch up on "Jersey Always" or "Getting to Know Bow" can click the "#replacethekb" tab at the top of the blog.

Now, the first of the last series: A Canuck Life - "The Heart"



The contest so far has been a blast. Everyone is bringing it daily and my scorecard has it as a 15-way tie for first (I have really diplomatic scorecards).

There are 10 days left, and 5 videos to go (as well as posts, just to prove I'm also literete, litarite, literate... good at words.)

Thanks for reading.

- jB

#ReplacetheKB

No comments:

Post a Comment